Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Sweet Treat! Protein Pudding!

Protein Pudding

Do you have a sweet tooth and like to have a treat every day? Well I sure do and this protein pudding gives me MY LIFE when it’s my last meal of the day and quite frankly I am DEFINITELY keeping this one post competition.  I love love love it.

1 Scoop of Protein Powder (my faves: BSN Lean Dessert Banana Cream, Gaspari Peanut Butter Cookie Dough, Gaspari Chocolate Peanut Butter)

Ingredients


1 Tsp of Torani Sugar Free Syrup (optional)

1 tsp of PB2 powdered peanut butter


½  of Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (personal preference...I like mine thicker so I use a little less than ½c of almond milk

Directions


Mix Dry ingredients together
Add in almond milk and stir to remove any lumps.  Add to desired consistency
Freeze mixture for 60-90 mins.

Definitely cures the sweet tooth and is a great snack before bed or post workout with some fruit!

No comments:

Post a Comment